dijous, 9 de febrer del 2012

Campus Bakkenteigen


Today I show you my university!

Impossible to compare with my faculty in Barce
lona... Bakkenteigen is a campus, not an isolate building! Here we can mix with students of other degrees as nursing, education or nano and microtechnology engineering.
There are a great restaurant called 'Alimento', a great café and a lot of tables to study distributed throughout the university.


To arrive there we take the bus. It's just 20 minutes from Tonsberg and some of us take the opportunity and have a nap! I show you the trip:



This evening we have the first student party in Jernet (studentbar). I think that it's the best way to meet a lot of students that usually don't tell anything. Anyway, the most important is try to speak english and take more fluency. Actually, it's really hard speak with others when there are a lot of persons near...!

Norwegian course.

I'd done two classes of norwegian language and it's really fun try to pronounce like norwegian people. They have nine vowels! Some day I will try to speak norwegian by at the moment I have problems with an unique language... However, I have a norwegian friend that she tell me that I speak some norwegian with her... haha!

Take care!
Ha det bra :)

Laura

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada