dilluns, 13 de febrer del 2012

A walk over the sea



Snowed beach. Frozen Fjord. A walk over the sea

We were in Åsgårdstrand last Sunday to see the beach and the Edvard Munch's house.

It was fun. I had never thought that some day I could walk over the sea! The Åsgårdstrand's beach was totally snow-covered and because of it's a rocky beach I had have very careful for my feet...but, nevertheless, the landscape was really beautiful.
The photo below shows a little part of the Åsgårdstrand's beach. The photo was taken on a rocky and isolate scrubland in the middle of the sea! I got reach there :D


The views from there were splendid! I could see the Oslo fjord in different status. The first part was frozen totally, the second part was only iced and the last part it was navigable. As you can see in next photo. There's two anchored vessels in the middle of the fjord. However, I assure that in most of the fjord the waters were unable to navigate...


We passed a little bit of cold, more than normal! My cap and my super jacket were not enough to overcome the wind and cold!




Also, I show you one photo of these day!


Hei Hei! I have soooo cold and the sun goes down and it's bothering me!

Can you see this?










I have to show this photo...
The gull was far away from us! Look at this photo and appreciate the zoom of my camera! I love it!









Someone wants to give a message to the world. Smile!


Finally we went to visit the Edvard Munch's house. If you don't know who is Edvard Munch... he was a famous painter. Probably, most of you know him for 'El grito' painting. His house is not a big house or spectacular place but was to be his house anyway...

Munch's house in norwegian is Munch hus!

To conclude, one photo that shows the big thick of ice! This is really iced sea... Remember that sea water freezes at -2ºC!

By the way, if you click on photos you will see better the photos!
Keep in touch,
Ha det bra!

Laura

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada