dijous, 16 de febrer del 2012

A present for ''Mover el bigote''




Until explode

Last wednesday, in my university there was a little exhibition of different food trademarks...
The offer was, you pay 50kr (6 euros more or less) and you can eat until explode... Suddenly, my friend and I looked at ourselves and said: "We are lucky!"
You have to think that Norway is extremely expensive, 50kr to lunch sounds like "Wow, I've won the lottery"... Obviously, for norwegian people this is like a present.

In that moment I thought in 'Mover el Bigote'. Before my coming here, one of the founders of Mover el Bigote asked me that if it would be possible that I do a report about our canteen in VUC. For who have no idea about what is Mover el bigote look at this: http://www.moverelbigote.com

I decided to do the summary, it was the perfect day!

First of all, we eat pasta salad with some type of sauce like 'cesar sauce'. I think that the pasta was made of spelt. It was good, not splendid but edible.

Moreover, in this picture you can see half of a sausage and an omelette. Specially the omelette it was really good. It's not like in Spain (Spanish omelette is better) but it was good. This omelette is like a crepe with omelette taste. Also, they put salami inside and after fold the omelette and eat it like a sandwich.

In another plastic dish I put different kind of meat. The madness arrives in that moment. There was meatballs! haha I have to tell you, the meat was really good! Some of the meatballs were made of meat with curry sauce, and the others were the typical meatballs. Also, there as another kind of meat, I'm not sure about the meat but it was good, with too much oil but good.






The sauce that you can see it's like mayonnaise, nothing special.

The fried part it's a chub of batter fish with cheese and pasta. Yes pasta... Here they put pasta into the fish and mixing it with cheese or some lactic sauce. In my opinion it was not good... Fried are not my devotion.










Finally, I have to confess something... At the beginning we toke only one dessert... When we saw all the desserts available to us we become monsters and I'm sorry... I don't have photos about desserts... Only one photo about a cereal bar with yogurt ^^'




Apart of this, you have to imagine mini Toblerone, Cookies of apple and chocolate, muffins of fruits and chocolate, and some other cakes...
Yes, I know... You can kill me :D

Hey, I toke some pieces of fruit too! haha but only to put in my bag and taking away at home... jiji




I can't update the blog in few days because I'm going to Tromso tomorrow! I want to see the Northern lights! :D this means that it's possible that in the next input appears some Aurora Borealis! :) I hope so...!

Take care,

Laura

3 comentaris:

  1. Thank you very much Laura!! I am publishing your article at Mover el Bigote (perhaps I will translate it). I hope this is not a problem, is it?

    I am sorry we cannot see that deserts... and I was wondering if it would be a good idea to visit Norway myself and taste it ;-)

    Enjoy your visit to Tromso!

    ResponElimina
  2. Hi again:

    http://www.moverelbigote.com/vestfold-university-college-tonsberg-noruega

    ResponElimina