divendres, 16 de març del 2012

From 1 to 10

Put all in a list

1.- The cold is coming back again... why? :(

2.- Few days ago I received a box full of clothes and shoes from my mum! Thank you very much Ceci! Today, I have a large queue in front of my room to steal me shoes ^^'

3.- I went to Sandefjord today and it was cloudy so... I would have to come back there again to take some photos!

4.- My last collaboration with Mover el bigote is published today at his webpage. At least I win 'scandinavian correspondent' title. I am sorry Marianne and René because is in Spanish! Maybe do you want to learn spanish? ;)

5.- Nowadays we have a lot of sunny hours and I have started to use my mask! ;) In one of the january publications you can see my awesome mask.

6.- On thursday Marianne gives us a kanelboller (cinnamon bun)! It was fantastic, congrats! :) Now is our turn to cook something I promise you!

7.- This weekend we start to receive the first spanish visits and also it is St. Patrick's Day. Good combination!

8.- Today I have had my first norwegian conversation with someone! :D

9.- In two weeks more or less I will be able to hug my dears Sir A. and Madam S. I am glad you come!!!

10.- No, there's no 10!


I explain more things in few days so at the moment I don't have much time! I am sorry!

Laura

6 comentaris:

  1. 4. I understood something that was written on that blog. It was in swedish, though :P Hehe.

    7. Woho! I'm so glad you liked it! :D For me it's weird you've never tried it before. It's not a typical norwegian thing, so.
    And I would love to try something you make.

    8. WHAT? And I missed it? Awh. You have to talk norwegian with me ;) I'm curious now.

    ResponElimina
  2. Quina tia més pesada la Ms. S! :P
    Ms. S has felicitat al papa? i a l'avi?

    ResponElimina
  3. 1; Care package from mom, now that's the best!

    4; Ikke noe problem! Jeg fikk det oversatt..
    Learning Spanish would be awesome, though! To my surprise you don't even know where you're studying.. Norway, Sweden.. There's a difference you know.. :P

    6; Really hope I'm included here; I'm dying to taste some Spanish food! ;P

    8; Aha! Not bad! Fra nå av blir det bare norsk! ;)

    ResponElimina